“Want to rent a sports car? Choose Audi r8. To know more about this car and it’s variants, read this article.”
Thinking of spending this weekend with your wife at the outskirts of Los Angeles? Yes? Well, that’s a very romantic idea. I’m sure that you both would love to spend some quality time away from the hustle-bustle of the city. But, before you travel, here’s one suggestion; if possible, avail the California State Highway 1. This highway is not only well-maintained but also, has many scenic visuals to offer (beautiful green landscapes as well as seascapes). So, bid “goodbye!” to LA and opt for this highway for a memorable ride. But, if you are thinking of driving your old, backdated hatchback on California SH1, then that’s a horrible idea. To live every moment of this long drive, please travel in a sports car.
In case you don’t own a sports car, there’s nothing to be disheartened at all because there are numerous companies that provide sports and other exotic car rental Los Angeles. So, find such a company and rent an exotic car to make your ride memorable.
But before you visit a car rental company, there’s one major thing that you’ll have to do and that is, decide which car you should rent. If you ask me, then I would say opt for Audi r8 as it is the “most talked about” sports car. And do you know what the best part is? Almost every well-known company is giving Audi r8 Rental Los Angeles.
Why is Audi r8 the “Most Talked About” Sports Car?
Now, you might wonder why this car has become most automobile enthusiasts’ favorite luxury sports car, isn’t it? Well, there are mainly three reasons why Audi r8 has become popular amongst the petrolheads which are its sleek and charismatic appearance, amazingly powerful engine and of course, the comfort of riding it. But, apart from these, here I’ve enlisted a couple of other factors that have helped this model of Audi become so popular. Take a look.
- Deluxe Climate Control System- This system enables you to regulate the temperature and airflow inside the car.
- Steering with 4 Satellite Buttons- Yes, that’s right! Audi r8 comes with 3-spoke, flat-bottomed, multi-functional, performance leather steering wheels having 4 operating satellite buttons on it which will help you control Audi Drive Select, Engine Start/Stop, Performance Modes, and Manual Exhaust Flap Operation.
- Bang and Olufsen System- This model of Audi comes with a bang and Olufsen system that consists of 12 speakers and 465 watts of power. Believe me, it’s really a unique and amazing music system.
Know about the Variants of Audi r8
Before renting this sports car, you need to know about its variants. Here is a list of them.
- 3.1 R8 Coupé 4.2 FSI Quattro (2006–2012)
- 3.2 R8 Coupé 5.2 FSI Quattro (2009–2012)
- 3.3 R8 Spyder 5.2 FSI Quattro (2010–2012)
- 3.4 R8 Spyder 4.2 FSI Quattro (2011–2012)
- 3.5 Audi R8 V12 TDI concept (2008)
- 3.6 Audi R8 TDI Le Mans (2008)
- 3.7 R8 LMS (2009–2012)
- 3.8 R8 e-Tron. 3.8.1 R8 e-Tron concept (2009)
- R8 GT Spyder (2011)
All these above-mentioned Audi models are really worth a drive. But, if I had to choose anyone, then I would definitely choose R8 GT Spyder as it combines the improvements in the R8 GT with a convertible body. For more information related to this car or about any other luxury cars for rent Los Angeles, keep reading my articles.
Author Bio: Eric Burton is an automobile blogger who has written several articles on exotic car rental Los Angeles. To know about Audi r8 rental Los Angeles, you can read his articles. You’ll also get to know about other luxury cars for rent Los Angeles.